Lovely Facebook Status

If I never meet t you,I wouldn't like you.
If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you.
If I didn't love you,I wouldn't miss you.
But I did ,I do ,and i will..



Lets Share the World.
A sea is for you,and waves are for me.
The sky is for you ,and start are for me.
The sun is for you ,and lights are for me.
Everything is for you ,and you are for me..!


I miss the laughs ,I used to get from you,
I miss the talks we used to have.
And above all,I just miss you!!


If you wake up 1 day and were asked to have a wish,what would be?
Mine would be that our love would last until you see an apple in an orange tree =)


"I'm enthralled by your beauty,mesmerised by your charisma and spellbound by your love.
No wounder I am always thinking about you"


Sending you my bed to lt you rest,
pillows to give you comfrot and my blanket to keep you warm.
I can't sleep now coz i've lent you all my things already .Good nite ! I love you


I really got my past,present and future tense correct today.
I loved you ,I love you , I will love you forever :) :)