Wonderful and new Love Quotes


When I look into your eyes, it is like a gateway into the world of which I want to be a part. "All in all I love You"..!

"My heart is mine... But Whenever I argue with it about you, it always takes ur side"..!

I hate u when u smile at mecoz u make me crazy.I hate u when u talk to mecoz u make me run out of words.I hate u when I see u coz u me love

The only time am not thinking about you is when am sleeping, becoz thats when I am dream of you.. !

"I''ve noticed that being with u,I smile a little more often,I angera little less quickly,The sun shines a little brighter`n Life is much sweeter".

We cant live without somebody else that you love. It is alter when they are impediments. It is like it steals our life..!

Mountains hide people you adore,Distance pushes them further but Thoughts will always bring them close to the heart. I Love You.!!

Very Very True Message, But, Unspoken..... "Love Is On Lips Of Many.. But In The Heart Of Few..!"

Love is not blind - It sees more and not less, but because it sees more it is willing to see less.!

"Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell."

Virtue of true love is not finding the perfect person but loving the imperfect person perfectly..!

"Falling is the First step to Success, Crying is the First step to Happiness. And Heart Break is the First step to True Love"..!

"A loved one is not the person who understands your happiness. But,Is the person who can guess your sadness before your eyes feel"..!

"We always love more the things which we are going to miss soon. But,we fail to love the things which are always with us".!

Only two kind of people will not mind anything you say.. The one for whom you are nothing.. And The one for whom you are every Thing..!!

Close Your Eyes ...Relax Your Body.... `n Stop Breathing As Long As You Can.. Now Breath.. I Miss You As Much As You Missed The Air..!

"Tears of EYES are Valuable" "Speech of LIPS are Powerful" "Heart With LOVE is Beautiful" "Life with FRIENDS is Most Wonderful".!

Oh love, don`t make me scream Your lovely name in my dream You`re my flame, my flowing beam You`re my only heavenly gleam

I`m trapped in the web your love Your think will not let me go Let me again be your dove Don`t think of me as your foe

My heart is full of love if ur thoughts comes in my heart,my heart brightness like sun shines in the wind.

Take time to read it is the way to knowledge,take time to sing it is the music of soul..most imp:take time to love and be loved.

Real love is a fabric that never fades no matter how often it is washed with water of adversity and grief.

Some one loves u but you donot realize it but when you realize it its too late.you love always one who leaves u but leave one who loves you

If there ever comes a day when we can`t be together, keep me in your heart; I`ll stay there forever.

Have been trying so hard to send u dis text,my heart kip telling to cheer up wit you, ave tried to expressed dis 2 u That; I really Love you

My love remains as long as I live My hope remains As long as I breathe My eyes remain open As long as I see you

love is a dream realise it...love is a song sing it...love is life live it...love is a game play it... love is a feeling go for it..

Immature love says :"I love you because I need you." Mature love says :"I need you because I love you."

Just think from ur heart which is more painful? "When a person whom u trusted,hurts u " or "the prsn whom u hurtted ,still trusts u! I love u

True love is about scolding wrong behaviors, applauding great performance and yet staying consistent in all.