Thoughtful Status

Love is like a CD track
That makes Our hearts together
Don't ever break that CD coz
That would my heart too


Message : some text missing*
Sender : name missing*
Sent : date missing*
Missing you a lot that y
every thing is missing*



Softly d leaves of memories wil fal,
I'll pick them up & gather them all,
Coz 2day, 2moro & til my life is trough
I'll cherish having sum1 like u!


Memories treasured no1 can steal.
parting is heartache no1 can heal.
sum'll 4get u wen ur gone
but I wil remember u
no matter how long


I am on mission :Mission to avoid u,
2 forget u,2 get rid of u,
2 not 2 talk to u or meet u,
in short
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE



D smallest word is I,
the sweetest word is LOVE
and the dearest person in the world is U.
dats y I LOVE YOU. :)


Dear O Dear ,ur r not near
but i can hear
don't get fear
Ur memories r here
liv wid cheer
no more tear
and ur mine forever!!


Q:wat is love ?
*
*
*
*
A:Love is wen sum1 breaks ur heart & d most amazing thing
is that u still love them
with every broken piece!!


My past says u meet me
My future says u will care 4 me
My present says u will understand me
But my heart says U will
Always Remember ME!!


Red or White
short or tall
wrapped in silver
not wrapped at all
under covers
inside a box
shapes & sizes
Love come in lots.


Ur precious love has
turned my life completely around
I feel like Iam walking but
my feet not seems to touch d ground

Ur d angel who i cherish so dearly
in this heart of mine,
the 1 who makes my day brighter,
by making my whole world shine!!


Whenever I miss U,
I wont look 4u in my dreams
or try 2 hear ur voice in ur msgs.
I'll jus put my right hand across
mychest n feel U!