Joke and Funny Quotes ,That will make you Laugh


What is the difference between Monkey & Donkey ? Monkey saves this message& Donkey deletes this message. Choice is urs..:P

Santa: Look a thief has entered our kitchen and he is eating the cake I made. Banta: Whom should I call now, Police or Ambulance?

A Sardar saw a Beautiful Girl,he Went and Kissed her. Girl: `STUPID what r u doing?` Sardar: B.Com final year.

What? is a difference between a Kiss, a Car and a Monkey? A kiss is so dear,? A car is too dear and A monkey is U dear.

Q: What is the difference b/w secretary & private secretary? Ans:Secretary says GOOD MORNING SIR& Private secretary says ITS MORNING SIR.

The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up and does not stop until u get into the office...

Question by a student! If a single teacher can`t teach us all the subjects, Then How could U expect a single student to learn all subjects?

Air and Students have the same Mentality U know how? Both are turning the books pages without reading

In an African Safari,A LION suddenly bounced on Santa`s wife. WIFE-Shoot him!Shoot him! SANTA-Yes Yes.I`m changing d battery of my camera.

Girl:I Like Ur`Teeth`. Boy:Oh Really,Why! Girl:.......Becoz Yellow Is My Favorite Color.

Birdy birdy in sky dropped a poopy in my eye, I dont worry I don''t cry, Im just happy that cows cant fly

According to a research 87%of young people have back pain. . . . . . . . .The other 13%have no computer.

This dog,is dog,a dog,good dog,way dog,to dog,keep dog,an dog,idiot dog,busy dog,for dog,20 dog,seconds dog!..Now read without the word dog

World`s Smallest resignation letter! Respected sir, I luv your wife.

A girl says to her boyfriend,One kiss and I`ll be yours forever. The guy says thanks for the warning!

First the engagement ring,then the wedding ring, then the suffering.


Teacher:`I killed a person`convert this sentence into future tense. Student:The future tense is`You will go to jail`.

Lovers r Outgoing Calls, Aunties r Tollfree Calls, Callgirls r Roaming Calls, Neighbour Girls r Missed Calls.

A sardarji Doctor falls in Love with a Nurse.He writes a love letter to the Nurse:-I Love U sister....


Before marriage: Roses are red,sky is blue, O my darling!I love you... After Marriage: Roses are dead, I have flu, don`t come near me,

Wife:What is 10 years with me! Husband:A second. Wife:What is $1000 for me! Husband:A coin. Wife:ok give me a coin. Husband:Wait a second.

Sardar proposed a girl...... Girl said am 1 yr elder to u....... Sardar said Oye no problem soniye I`ll marry u next year.

Take the first step in FAITH you don`t have to see the whole staircase just take the first step.

The hours turned to days, days to weeks, and weeks to months. Nothing has changed, I`m still in love and you`re still gone.