Happy ThanksGiving Day ,Wish your Friends and Relatives


You were so thoughtful to give us a gift card.We have a wishlist a mile long so we''lldefinitely put it to good use.Thank u for the generous gift

I`m grateful to know you and want to say thanks again for always be there for me and being my best friend.

Thank you for sharing the celebration and being part of my special day. Thank you for being a a great friend in every possible way.

I thank you for your kindness I will not soon forget You`re one of the nicest people I have ever met.....

Thank u 4 touching my life in ways u may never know. My riches do not lie in material wealth butin having friends like u a precious gift from God

Dark were those days, without your sight. When I was in darkness,u gave me light. You gave me strength 2 make life bright. Thank you so much

Thank you much more Than a greeting can say, Becoz u wre thoughtful In such a nice way!

Thank u so much for sending me this gift.I appreciate da thoughtfulness as I do 4 our friendship.I wish u the best&luk forward seeing u soon

"So once in every year we throng Upon a day apart, To praise the Lord with feast and song In thankfulness of heart."

Thanks to Thanksgiving Day for giving us an opportunity to thank those who really mean something to us

A thanks said with heart is much valuable than a expensive bouquet Thank with heart and soul

No word is better than thank you to thank anyone. No better day is to thank God than Thanksgiving Day

Great are those who give and help others but greater are those who say thanks in return.

Whether we have less or more, We always thank God therefore. Happy Thanksgiving!

Who does not thank for little Will not thank for much. Remember to be thankful for everything you have!

Thanksgiving is possible only for those Who take time to remember; No one can give thanks If they have a short memory!

To Lord; we beg but one boon more: Give peace in the hearts of all men living, Provide peace to the whole world. Happy Thanksgiving!

You are the most special person in my life.You are my friend,philosopher,guide and lot more.thanks for being there always.

We can only be said to be alive in those moments When our hearts are conscious of the treasures life has given us! Happy Thanksgiving!

Always Try To Prove That You Are Right But Never Attempt To Prove That Others Are Wrong ...

This brings sincere thanks for the lovely gift you sent. We hope it helps to tell you just how much it meant.

The world`s a better place Because of folk like you Who take the time to do nice things The way you always do.

Thank You:Two small words to convey the infinite feeling in my heart.

Thank you much more Than a greeting can say, Because you were thoughtful In such a nice way!

Thank u so much for sending me this gift.I appreciate the thoughtfulness as i do for our friendship.I wish u the best and luck forward seeing u soon

Thank u for all u do.U are a true friend and I could not ask for anything more.I admire your thoughtfulness for this gift and wish u the best

Many thanks for your new years wishes.Hope this year brings a lot of reasons.to give u and your family a lot of joy,success and good health.

Our God shall continue to dwell above the sky, And that is where those on earth will end their thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving!

This is a holiday made especially for you...The biggest turkey in the family. Happy Thanksgiving.

Don`t work too hard to give yourself the best of everything,instead make a biggest effort to give God the best of yourself.Happy Thanksgivng!!