Wish Thank you on Thanks Giving day


Thank you for sharing Your day with us 2 celebrate our wedding We truly have best of friends and Family anyone could ever wish for Thank You

I`m grateful to know you And want to say thanks again For always be there for me And being my best friend.

A smile makes us look younger? while prayers make us feel stronger? n friends? They make us enjoy life forever. Thank u for being my friend

Thank you for your friendship and your love. However life may turn, this gift will be A mountain that has made my river bend.

Remembering 2 say Thank u is itself, an act of kindness n courtesy That can last long after The gift is worn out and The moment has passed.

Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. Thank You

I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, But for you my heart has no bottom. Thank You

Our lives are always so hectic, With little time to spare, And it''s a wonderful feeling just to know that you`re out there. Than you

A Friend Is Sweet When It Is New. And It Is Sweeter When It Is True. But You Know What?It Is Sweetest When It Is You. Thank You.

Thank you much more Than a greeting can say, Because u were thoughtful In such a nice way!

Thank you 4 all u do. U r a true friend & I could not ask 4 any thing more. I admire your thoughtfulness 4 this gift &wish u The best.

<
Thank U much more Than a greeting can say, coz u were thoughtful In such a nice and great way!

Even if every flower in da world had a voice I could not send as many as it would take 2 say thanks enough! So Thank You

Even if every flower in da world had a voice I could not send as many as it would take 2 say thanks enough! So Thank You

Remembering 2 say"Thank u" is, itself, an act of kindness & courtsy that can last long after That gift is worn out and Da moment has passed.

Thank u for the good times, The days u filled with pleasure. Thank u for fond memories, And for feelings I will always treasure.

I really appreciate you Your helpful, giving ways And how your generous heart Your unselfishness displays.

Thank u for sharing the celebration and being part of my special day. Thank u for being a a great friend in every possible way.

I`m grateful to know u and want to say thanks again for always be there for me and being my best friend.

Thanks for being my friend Thanks for thinking of me u shouldn`t have But I`m so glad u did