Facebook Statuese

In life lone is neither planed nor
does it happens 4 a reason
but when the love is real
it becums ur plan 4 life
n reason 4 living...!


Live 4 the person who dies 4 u,
Smile 4 the person who cares 4 u,
fight for the person who protects u,
n love the person who loves u more then u !!


U'll always b mine 4 now n 4 ever.
U'll always b mine 4 ur my treasure.
U'll always b mine pls tell me its true.
pls b mine forever I'll always love u..!


when a TOUCH could HEAL a wound
whenn EYES could SPEARK volumes
when SMILE can Confirm I M THERE
then why do we nees owords 2 say
"I LOVE YOU".


Its not ur mistake if u can't read the eyes which cheats u.
But its really ur mistake if u can't read the eyes which loves u..


Its nice feeling when sum1 u love loves u in return.
So when u know the 1 u love has special feeling 4 u,
never let them u coz its rare 2 find 2 hearts that beats as 1

Whenn daylight turns 2 a darkend hue,
The lovely starts are hinting at u,
Ur hearts beats tells u something true
that someone somewhere is Missing U..!!

I was asked about Newton's law and I said I don't know .
I was questioned on the current president of USA and
I am wasn't sure if its Bush or Barac.
But when I asked on who I love,
the only answer that I think of ,Is YOU!


You are the twinkle of my eyes,
The smile on my lips,
The joy of my face,
Without You I am Incomplete ..

Relationship doesn't get closer by meetings,
but it is sweetend by THOUGHTS.
I care for U in my own STRANGE ways.
Maybe U will never know,Maybe I will never Show..


I ask God for a rose and he gave me flowers,
I ask God for water and he gave me an ocean,
I ask God for a angel and he gave me the best love ever..!


Every time I miss U ,a star falls.
So if U ever look uo at the sky and stats are gone,
its because u make me miss U too much ..!


3-2= one heart praying 4 U
1+1=two eyes looking for U
3+2= five sensesmissing U
4+3=seven dyas in a week I desire U
7+5=12 month asking God to bless U
have fun... most of them I used them and they worked hehe !!

To be honest with you,
I don't have word to make you feel better,
but I do have the arms to give you a hug,
ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about
and i have a heart; a heart that's aching to see you smile again..


Let the world stop turning,
let the sun spot burning,
let them tell me love's not worth going through,
If it all falls apart,
I will know deep in my heart,
The only dream that mattered had come true..In this life I was loves by U...