facebook love statuse

The only regard I have is not knowing you since the last day I was born
So that I will be able so spend my ENTIRE life with you.


You know I wish I can be with you
everyday for 8 days a week and 25 hrs a day.
i never seem to get enough of you


I would cross a thousand oceans just to
hold you tight.I would climb a thousand mountains
 just to be with you every single night.Darling
I miss so much !


I would never be tired of you even If I am with you all day long.
In fact i grow to like you a little more every day.I Love You


If I were a tear in ur eye I would roll down to ur lips.
But if U were a tear in my eye i would cry as I would
be afraid to lose u !


A special smile , a special face .
A special someone I can't replace.
I love U ,I always will.
U have a space no one can fill


I have liked many but loved very few.
Yer no one has been as sweet as U.
I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.
Just for the pleasure of a moment with U..