Say Thank you With our Quotes


For all these years of moral support and unswerving loyalty, Accept my thanks and gratitude,My dear family!

They say that love is good for reproducing the humankind but friendship for its improvement. Thank you for helping

I`m so thankful for someone who cares for me so and for all the love to me that you show

Even if every flower in the world had a voice I couldn`t send as many as it would take 2 say thanks enough!

I`m grateful to know you and want to say thanks again for always be there for me and being my best friend

Thank you so much for the lovely gift. We really appreciate your thoughtfulness.

This thank you note was sent to tell you how much we appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Thank you for your gifts whether wrapped, spoken, or written and for making our lives a true celebration of faith and love

I`m glad friendship doesn`t come with price tags.For if it does, I`d never afford someone as great as you.*Thank You*

Thank you for your attendance and your loving thoughts. Words cannot convey our gratitude, we will simply say THANKS a lot.

Life is partly what we make it,and partly what it is made by the friends we choose. Thank you for allowing me to choose you.

If in this world,there were no you, It would be so drear.The friendship that you offer is So honest and sincere.THANKS

Thank u for inviting us... To Ur Thanks giving dinner A day spent in Ur company Is invariably a winner.

If I would get a rose for every time I think of you, I would spend every day in a rose garden, Thinking of you.

I know that I am better and, I know I`m blessed by you, I send these words of Thank You, For all the things you do.

You`ve made my life much richer, in your own caring way. And I want you to know That I`m thankful For your friendship Every day.

The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you. Thank You.

Just what`s coming your way A big thank for brightening up my day Have a wonderful day and thank you again.

God Sent In My Life A Beautiful Angel In Your Guise, Sister. In Good Times Or Bad Ones, U`re Ready To Extend Your Help N Support Thank U

Thank you much more Than a greeting can say Because you were thoughtful In such a nice way.

Thank u for all u do. U r a true friend and I could not ask for anything more. I admire ur thoughtfulness for this gift and wish u the best

Even if every flower in the world had a voice I could not send as many as it would take to say thanks enough. So Thank You

For your cordiality, trust and whole heated support, Please, accept my deep appreciation. Thank you

Ur irreplaceable heartiness, Love and understanding r the sources of my strength. Please, accept my heartfelt thanks

Thank u for sharing ur they with us to celebrate our wedding ! We truly have best of friends and Family anyone could ever wish for Thank u
Some people pass through this world n leave it just as they found it. But people like u take the time 2 do special things for others

Thank u for the lovely gift You didn`t have to do it. You have a good and gracious heart But then, I always knew it.

I am glad that friendship does nt come with price tags. 4 if it does, I`d never afford someone as great as you. Thank You

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God`s gifts,for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.. Thank you

I thank you for your kindness I will not soon forget You`re one of the nicest people I have ever met.