Sorry Quotes

What lies behind us and what lies before us Are tiny matters when compared to what lies Within us...!

"Excellent line for true friendship:" . . . . . When my dear friend apologise with sorry to me, I found that mistake was mine"

I am sorry for blaming you For everything I just couldn`t do And I`ve hurt myself by hurting you Forgive me plz!"..

`m sorry. I`m really, really, really Sorry! Please forgive me!

How can I begin 2 say I`m sorry. I dint mean 2 upset u. I hope tht u can 4gve me

Its very easy to hurt someone & say "sorry" but its really difficult to get hurt & say "Its Ok ":((

People say that.. "No Sorry and No Thanks In Friendship or in A Relationship..!" But reality is: These 2 words actually save the relations.!

Sorry May Have Become "Just Another Word", But With TEARS It Means The World. I`m Sorry For What I Have Done To Yo

I`m sorry may not mean that much to you, but it means a lifetime of our relationship to me! Please forgive me ?

`Dual heart attack msg by a girl to her boy frend 1st msg: lets break up now.... Its all over. 2nd msg: sorry! Sorry!! That was not for u..



Do You Know What`s Wrong With "S O R R Y " ? It Gives People The Wrong Idea That Any Mistake Can Be Solved By A SINGLE WORD ...=/

Don`t say "go away" if your heart is saying a wise "I forgive" Don`t say "I forgive" when your heart is saying a wise "go away"

`Forgiveness` When it`s not given in the rite time or When it is not asked in the rite time, You will miss something PRECIOUS in your life..

Sometimes, you forgive people simply because you still want them in your life.

Apology doesn`t mean that you were wrong, or the other person was right. It means that your relationship is valuable than your ego.

anytime you are angry that breaks my heart but my heart will never stop to love you....... sorry for that

"Never apologize for how you feel, Thats like saying sorry for being real!"



May Be I Was Angry But I Was Childish May Be I Hurt You But I Care For You ! Dear Love.. I Am Sorry I Love You!!

Do u Know What`s Wrong With " S O R R Y "? It Gives People The Wrong Idea That Any Mistake Can Be Solved By A SINGLE WORD...

Im sorry for blaming you...For everything I just couldnt do

How can I begin to say I`m sorry. I didn`t mean to upset you. I hope that you can forgive me. I`m sorry.



Sorry is not just a word to say... Its a expression to express for a unfortunate event that experienced....


`I Don`t Know How To Make Things Better Between Us I Can Start By Saying I`m Sorry I Really Am:

I SPEAK only when I feel my words are better than my silence...But Sometimes it may hurt or irritate others a lot.. So, I love my silence..

Don`t say "go away" if your heart is saying a wise "I forgive" Don`t say "I forgive" when your heart is saying a wise "go away"

Sorry is not just a word to say... Its a expression to express for a unfortunate event that experienced..

I`m not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do... I`m sorry I can`t help myself, I`m in love with you.

Except for the young or very happy, I can`t say I am sorry for anyone who dies.