Jokes Quotes


From Mon to Sun, From Jan To Dec,From birth till my death, my feelings 4 u have never changed.For me, you`ve always been...a headach!


MBBS Final Exam:-Question: Fill in the blanks.If a lady faints, we must 1st check her PU-S-Only few intelligent students wrote PULSE



Banta falls in luv wit a nurse.. After much thinking, he finally writes a luv letter 2 her: "I LUV U SISTER"



If i need "Brain Transplantation"I will prefer your brain...don`t think that you are a genius.... i need a brain which is never use before



What is a difference between a Kiss,a Car and a Monkey? A kiss is so dear, a car is too dear and a monkey is U dear.



Father: How did you fail the final exam? Son: Under water Aather:What do you mean?

Q: Why dogs don`t marry? A: Bcoz they are already leading a dog`s life!



A cute boyasks a fallen rose:Don`t u get hurt wen u r plucked?Rose replied:No I forget my pain thinking that i am the reason for someone smile



Birdy birdy in the sky dropped a poopy in my eye, I don''t worry I don`t cry, I`m just happy that cows can`t fly!



I have lots of jokes in my inbox,But I can`t send you all of them,It will take a lot of time,So I`m sending u just 1 joke"You are so beautiful"

If u r stressed, you`ll get pimples.. if u cry mu`ll get wrinkles.. So, y don`t u smile & get dimples?



Confidence is key, Sometimes, you need to look like you are confident, even when you are not.



It is said that if you close your eyes, you see the person you love the most. and when i do that, . . Slide Show begins.


God has DepositedLove,Joy,Prosperity,Peace,Laughter &All Kinds of Blessings in Ur ATM Account Use without Limit.The PIN Code is PRAYER